Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Fun

So lot's going on around here. I am exhausted but don't feel like I have anytime to rest. Now that it has stopped raining in Tulsa and things have dried out we have lots to do. Last week Jason's brother was in town - Noah got to play with his cousins and they all seemed to have a good time. It's so cute to watch Noah play and interact with older kids. Friday we had the boys well checks at the doctor. Noah at 18 months - 32 inches (38% for height), 25 lbs (37% for weight) and 48.7 cm (74% for head circumference). He's got a itty bitty body and big ole head. Does that mean he will be smart??? One can only hope. Max already gained 1 lb in 2 weeks. Yippee! He still has his nights and days mixed up. He is going to be my night owl. Awake from 1:00 to about 3:30. I just don't remember how we got Noah on a schedule. I have to keep telling myself it has only been 3 weeks now. I still have plenty of time to work with him. I just want to sleep in my bed again, the couch is getting pretty uncomfortable.
We also had a day at the zoo sponsored by Miss Lena's Daycare. One of the parents put the whole thing together. It was a lot of fun and Noah loved it. He actually "saw" the animals this time. He loved chasing the ducks and geese. And now knows what noise an elephant makes. All in all we are doing okay. Tomorrow will be my first day with both kids in the evening. Jason goes back to the fire station. I think we will be okay, that is why the invented the Bjorn. I can hold Max the entire time and still take care of Noah. Multi-tasking will become my middle name. I don't know how my mother did it with 4. Way to go mom! Enjoy the pics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails