We had a great weekend! It makes me a little nervous that Jason will be going back to work soon. It's when I will have both kids that I worry I won't be able to do it. Noah is demanding a lot of attention right now and has his little melt downs for no "obvious" reason. Max is still a little confused on his nights and days. He has been awake since 4:30AM it is 9:08AM now. I think he dozed off for about 20 minutes then I decided it was time he needed a bath, thought that would relax him and send him to dreamland but it just gave him the hiccups. He didn't seem to mind his bath though. I can say that he loves to be held and cuddled, as long as he is snuggled up next to you he will sleep and sleep good. I can't believe he is already 13 days old and has changed dramatically. I am feeling good and actually enjoyed a beer this weekend. We went to a couple's baby shower (we took Max) and it was nice to get out of the house and enjoy some adult time.
We took Noah to the park in our neighborhood this weekend.
.JPG)
Max enjoying the park
.JPG)
.JPG)
picking mommy some flowers
.JPG)
Noah loves the slide
No comments:
Post a Comment