Wednesday, May 2, 2007

We survived

Big brother Noah survived his first week with his little brother. We were coloring and he decided they must taste as delicious as they look. I guess he is not quite ready for markers. Thank god for non toxic and washable markers.





Well by the looks of it we did survive our first week. Max is adjusting well at home. He is eating and sleeping well...there has to be a catch. It's been pretty good, I keep waiting for him to say "just kidding" and colic to set in or something. Noah is doing well with him too. He says hello and goodbye to baby all the time. He doesn't really like it when he cries for a period of time. Noah has definitely bonded with his daddy this last week and gets a little jealous when Jason is holding Max. The other morning when Noah woke up, I went in to get him and he actually started yelling Daddy, Daddy? Would not let me get him up. Makes me a little sad but I know he loves me.

Hello world! 04-29-07

Our little Glow Worm. 4-27-07
He had to be on the Bili lights over the weekend. But he is doing good now! Still has a little bruising

Noah wanted to say hello

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails