Pictures from the weekend. Noah got a new sprinkler to play with - he didn't like it very much, when Jason turned it on he was standing to close and I think it scared him. Max is 5 weeks old today. Colic has set in. It is pretty bad in the evenings. I have resorted to trying anything at this point and we are using Gripe Water. I had never heard of it and found information about it online (an all natural remedy). It seems to help a little, I think?? With Colic I don't think really anything helps but time.
Noah is still doing well in his big boy bed. He never gets out at night but we are starting to have a little trouble with napping. He thinks it's fun to get out during nap time. He is talking a lot now and is just a little sponge...his current phrases - "I said no" (usually after he gets in trouble this phrase comes out), "He hit me" (this phrase is a mimic phrase from a little boy at daycare because he will say it for no reason), "come eer", and "It's mine". Noah can do "Ring around the Rosie" and say ashes, ashes, we down. I am still sleep deprived but that just goes with the "joys" of motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment