Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sleeping Babes

Noah slept in his big boy bed for the first time!


We had tried napping a few weeks ago and that didn't go well. Yesterday, Saturday, he fell asleep in the car so when we got home I put him in his big boy bed for his nap. He woke up a little confused. So last night when it was time for bed we put him down in his big bed and just said good night. He did cry for a few minutes but ended up falling asleep. He didn't get out of bed once! My little baby is getting so big. I was actually kinds of sad. Max also slept for several hours on his own without being held. All in all it was a good Saturday night. But why is it Jason and I still fell asleep on the couch? By the time we got up to go to bed Max was up again. That's okay we're making progress. Everything in "baby steps"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails