With days like these it is going to be VERY difficult to go back to work in July. I have actually really enjoyed this time off. 3 1/2 weeks so far. It feels much longer. I keep thinking Max should be 8 weeks or something, but he's not. I shouldn't be complaining so much that he isn't sleeping through the night or has his days and nights mixed up - he should he's only 3 1/2 weeks old. He is really doing great and you would not even know he had any "trauma" during birth. Growing like a weed. The boys and I made it through our first night without Jason. I think Noah was a little confused though that Jason wasn't here. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. This morning Noah woke up and knew Jason was home - his face actually looked disappointed it was me coming to get him and not Jason. I opened his bedroom door and he yelled Daddy, then had this look like he was going to cry. As soon as Jason walked in he perked right back up. It makes me a little sad he doesn't "need" me as much now. Already becoming mister independent. Talking like crazy and repeating actions and words. Going to have to start watching what we do around here. Pics of Max and my new flowers. The yard is starting to look good. Noah can actually go in the backyard and play!
Milk induced coma!
Wide awake and playing with his friends
1 comment:
Jeri,
Your flowers look so pretty! I wish we lived closer! I love to garden. Of course I do, I'm almost 38 and a mother! What's next? A rain gage??? I already watch the bird feeder alot. Uh oh, thats what old people do!!!
Love ya'll!
Shannon and family
Post a Comment