I know, I know - I have been slacking lately. I am just ready for September. Busy right now, but not an excuse. Tomorrow I am taking the day off for a family day since this is the last Friday the boys are home. They are starting a new preschool and will go full time. Jason and I had taken them out on Friday's to save a little money and now it is time for them to go back. I try not to think to much about them leaving Ms Lena's. She is a WONDERFUL daycare provider and I have been so blessed to have found her and to have her care for my boys for almost three years. But change is good right? They start next Thursday so I will have pics posted of their first day at their new school. Anyway, here are some pics of Max's last day at The Little Gym. He had finally come out of his shell just in time for the class to be over.

Clap, Clap....let go of my arm....Clap, Clap

Riding the bouncer up

I think I will ponder on this for a while

Hiding in my fort.

Climbing on the mats

Hide and seek with Aunt Janna

peek-a-boo I see you

My sweet baby Max!
No comments:
Post a Comment