OK - so I am supposed to write 7 facts about myself.
1. I am a pessimist. Always have been, always will be (Call me Debbie Downer)
2. I get "fuzzy teeth" and the chills when I or someone else touches foam (you know the stuff carpet padding is made of). I literally can't speak when I am touching it, it's like my tongue swells up and my teeth get itchy, yes that's what I said.
3. I have a phobia of things in costume - Easter Bunny, Chucky Cheese, Pistol Pete, etc.
4. Tulips are my favorite flower
5. My new favorite treat is graham crackers with melted hershey chocolate candies.
6. If I could eat any food everyday for the rest of my life it would be King Crab with butter
7. I am married and have 2 children - that is a fact.
1 comment:
YAY! I didn't have 7 people to tag either. Sorry I tagged you. I was desparate! I LOVE your 7 things. Especially the one about carpet.
P.S. Your boys are so stinking cute at the dentist! What troopers!
Post a Comment