Thursday, August 28, 2008

Out with the old....in with the new

We will miss Ms Lena dearly! I already do. We had a little going away party with the kids on their last day.





Today was the boys first day at their new preschool. Noah adjusted just fine. Seemed actually excited about being there. As you will see Maxi didn't do as well. It was an emotional morning for me. Sneaking out and then hearing Max whaling my name. I actually
left the building and got half way to work and had to turn around and go back. It was definitely harder on me than it was on him. Once I got back I felt better, he had calmed down a little. Both of the boys' teachers said they did really well for their first day. Hope tomorrow goes as good.

This is how Max reacted when we first walked in. He was stuck to me like superglue!

I peeked in on Noah and he was just playing away.


This is what Max looked like when I peeked in on him. Ugh! It broke my heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails