Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't be cheap

So you will notice in the posts to follow I have a new haircut...this is what happens when you don't just go to your own hairdresser for a trim. About 2 weeks ago I decided to go to Supercuts (mistake #1) to get a trim. I thought to myself "how bad could they screw it up". Well she did....It was aweful. It looked like Noah had cut my hair or I had to cut out gum in the back. It was way uneven and chunks just taken out of the back of my head. So I had to call my hair dresser and fess up to what I had done. He was gracious enough to get me in the next day to fix. He did a great job trying to fix it, however, it was a bob that was entirely to short for me. He made me wear it over the weekend to really decide if I still didn't like it. As great as he is, he let me come back the following Monday (at no charge) to cut it off! It's just hair and will grow back. I once had my hair this short and forgot how easy it is..... I think Jason is still adjusting. My advice - Don't be cheap!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am super cheap. So I go to the hair school for hair cuts. Which is generally always a mistake. Which is why I leave it long enough for a pony tail!

Love the new background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails