Maxi riding the merry-go-round. Jason had to hold Noah, he wasn't quite sure about it.
African safari in the background
Noah wanted to go to the bird exhibit. Jason and I were getting hot and tired but decided we would take him and that would be it for the day. We were glad we went, it ended up being the best part at the zoo! Noah was able to walk right up and feed the birds.
Mommy got 2.
Daddy helped feed the birds.
Noah didn't really want to take his eye off the bird.
Max got a turn too. After he ate bird seed
Noah holding 2 birds at once
Daddy riding the wagon down hill. All in all a great day at the zoo.
More at the bird exhibit
1 comment:
LOVE the new haircut! PERIOD! Always loved it short. I cut mine short too, but not that short. And I love all the new pics and your new layout. Spiffy :)
Miss you!
Shannon
Post a Comment