Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A new baby in the house

A few weeks ago the boys and I got to watch Baby Lola. Man they loved her and she loved them. It was great having a little baby in the house, especially a little girl. But I am glad I only have 2 - she is a perfect little angel and happy but 3 is hard work.

Lola was as happy as a clam with her two boyfriends by her side. They were watchin Baby Noah


All smiles

They were singing songs to her


Photo op....really Noah?


Aww that's better

Sweet kisses. Looks like she's crying but she sneezed the exact time Noah was kissing her....scared him to death


It's time for her to visit the doctor. Dr. Noah said she did great

Nothing in her ears or brain

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is a really sweet post. Looks like Lola has some big brothers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails