Friday, October 22, 2010

I love fall and the pumpkin patch

We have gone to the Carmichael Pumpkin Patch since Noah was a year old. Love it, love it, love it. It's a great family outing on a beautiful day in the fall!

Noah among the pumpkins.



Daddy's in jail...Noah's making his great escape

Scarecrwo in the outhouse?




Maxi liked this Ostrich

enjoying time with Papa

This goat is entirely too close to me

feeding the goats

Nana and Noah walking to the Corn Field

This may be our Christmas card...classic I'm the only one paying attention and smiling

Max and the cornfield man

we were in there so long daddy started to grow ears of corn..."corny" joke, I know (eye roll)

Riding the horses. Noah chose Cowboy and Max chose Lucky



Jason's artistic shots. He bought the camera for me but really he is a better photographer



Max proud of himself after riding the horse

We finished the day with a camel ride, Papa talked us into riding it. Me and Noah. I've never ridden a camel...not very comfortable

Papa and Maxi....poor Max looks like he's holding on for dear life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails