Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's that time of year....THE FAIR

We took the boys to the Tulsa State Fair this year. Swore I would never let my kids ride "those" rides. Well guess what, they did and we did and it was fun! I forgot my camera so these are a few from our phones. The boys even rode the BIG roller coaster. I couldn't believe it! Max said "That was not fun at all". Noah "I laughed the whole time". It was a great day! Thanks Nonni and Grampa for going with us

Riding the bumble bee ride

Max eating a pizza on a stick....among other things - Cotton Candy, Corn Dog, Lemonade, Funnel Cake, Cinnamon Roll, another Corn Dog....really? yes really!

I won the water squirt game. Max selected "The big fat cow". While waiting to ride a ride I waved at Max and he yelled at me "Hi big fat pig!" Thank God I wasn't eating a funnel cake or something b/c I was a little insulted he called me a big fat pig!

Okay so this little kiddie ride about made me sick. It is like the tilt-a-whirl but really only spins you once. It's for the little kids. Wow I can't go in circles anymore.

I didn't notice all the skeletons and zombies on the outside of this ride until it was too late. Well other than being loud and dark Noah loved it. I was really surprised at how many "big" rides the boys could ride with an adult.
Noah's last choice. Trampoline bungee. He kept trying to do flips...so cute

Max loves his Big Fat Cow

1 comment:

Shannon said...

awww. How fun! Looks like a fun time. I want to go next year!
I can't go in circles anymore either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails