We decided to take a break from the beach in the afternoon and went to the 4D movie at Moody Gardens and then walked around The Strand - little touristy shops. It was hot and the boys didn't last long. But it was a nice break and fun to do something different.
waiting for the movie. Sharing an icee and pretzel.

Walking around The Strand

Jason bought me a Root Beer in a bottle which the boys confiscated and drank.
Noah said "Hey look at me, I'm drinking it like a man". Here's my scenario.....

Noah -Nothing like drinking like a man
Max - Mmmmm this is good
Noah - Max you're not drinking it like a man. You've got two hands on the bottle. You look like a lush.

Max - Ahhhhh.....here you go Noah
Max - Wait, no, I need more. This is so good I need every last drop (as Noah looks on with disgust and shame)

Max - okay now you can have it Noah. This is some good stuff huh?
Noah - Darn it Max you drank it all (as Max looks on wishing there were more)
THE END!
No comments:
Post a Comment