Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 at the beach. Eating lunch. The boys enjoyed every minute of it. Not once did Max say "I want to go home". This is monumental since pretty much anytime we go anywhere those are the first words out of his mouth




Enjoying the water. Not one bit afraid.







Daddy and Noah playing in the surf





Jason's David Hasselhoff impression








After day 1 Jason is already planning our trip next year.


Eating dinner on the deck. We finally ate hamburgers by about 8:00 not because we were on the beach all day but because the charcoal we bought wouldn't light. And instead of immediately running to the store Jason fought with it for an hour. Finally just went and got Lighter Fluid and lit the whole thing up. In his defense the charcoal I bought was "Self Lighting - No Lighter Fluid Needed". I don't know what that means but it does require lighter fluid



Cheesing it up for the camera


grrrrrrr


sharing ice cream sandwiches






Max been ornery....always


then showing a softer side.


He hasn't learned what karma means yet. But I think this is payback for being mean to his brother......Attack of the hammock











and we just kept laughing








What a great way to end the evening...another night beach walk...and the boys even slept until 9:30 the next day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails