Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cute Not So Spooky

Camp Cute N Spooky in Sand Springs....not great but another place to wear our costumes and spend time with Nana and Papa.

Max looks like a fighter pilot. He fell asleep on the way to the place.

Family photo op

Okay, will I ever get a good picture WITH my children? That's all I ask for

Noah doing magic....Abracadabra let there be candy in my basket. There was all right - 4 pieces. Seriously that's all they got a this thing...4 pieces of candy. They ate it all before we even left.



Noah and the scarecrow. He's so dramatic with that wand

Scooby attacking daddy



Maxi loves his Papa. I'm so glad we get to do these things with grandparents. They enjoy it as much as the kids I think.

1 comment:

aunt janna said...

Great Pic. Can I have a copy for Christmas?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails