Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7 years and a Ghost

Jason and I had a weekend getaway to Eureka Springs for our 7th wedding anniversary. It was a great time! We had wanted to do the Crescent Hotel Haunted Tour but it was sold out. We decided to check out the local music instead. So much fun. Happy Anniversary Jason!!! I can't believe where we started....how far we've come....and can only imagine what's next for us!

Heart of the Hills Inn

Listening to acoustic guitar at the Basin Park Hotel

Basin Park is supposedly haunted as well. Did our own investigation. Me in the dining room...nothing in here

However, an orb showed up in this photo (double click to enlarge I circled it!) What the....????? There were actually several different pictures with different orbs in them. this was the best one

Headed on to the New Dehli restaurant where another local band was playing.

Mountain Sprout! According to the Inn Keepers we were "Very Lucky" to get to see them. Hillbilly music! They were a lot of fun!
Fat Tire helped also

and the locals
awwww breakfast

On our way out of town we did another investigation at the crescent hotel just on our own. No sightings. I kept looking in the windows to see if there were any figures...didn't see any.
Then stopped at the Thorncrown Chapel. This is a "SIT DOWN CHAPEL" as we were told by the little old lady. We sat and we left.
Thanks for a WONDERFUL weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails