Friday, July 9, 2010

From Tulsa to Maine

Noah and I got to go visit my sister Joey and her family in Maine. They are back in the states from Africa for about a month. Jason couldn't come because he had to work so we decided to let Max stay home. Great quality time with each parent for both boys. What an adventure Noah and I had. We left Tulsa Friday, July 2 at 7 am and arrived in Portland, Maine at 5:15. Noah got to experience 2 plane rides and a bus ride. Considering this was his first trip of an age that he would remember he did wonderful!

Checking out the planes with nana

sunglasses - check, chocolate milk - check, ready for a great adventure - check

after travelling for 8 hours he was exhausted. Couldn't stay awake on the bus ride from Boston to Portland

And in tulsa.....Max was enjoying bread with butter.

Seriously????

Saturday, July 3rd. Boys waking up in the hotel room. Birch, Cole & Noah

Noah and Birch at the LLBean in Freeport

The dock to the lake house we stayed at in Damariscotta

safety first. We were to close to the water that Noah had to wear his life jacket pretty much 24/7. I was a nervous wreck when we got there but slowly loosened up by the end. And when I say "slowly" I mean....well nevermind I was a nervous wreck the whole time.



And in Tulsa....Daddy bought Maxi a present

He was so excited...what is it????

The new Rocket Ship from Imaginext

Meanwhile in Maine Noah and I went Kayaking

Happy 4th of July! David took the cousins on a canoe ride to the rope swing

Cole's turn

Look at Noah go!

He wouldn't let go until he knew David had ahold of him. What a big boy. I couldn't believe he did it!

Enjoying the weather with mommy on the deck.

and he discovered the game Pente. He loved it
He found a butterfly that let him pick it up. He carried it around with him for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails