Friday, July 9, 2010

From Maine to Tulsa continued.....

4th of July continued....

Papa setup horseshoes



Enjoying the evening on the hammock. Discovered Noah liked Turkey sandwiches

Noah with Poppy Tim (Joey's Father-in-law)

he is just like his father. He would not leave the fire alone.

Noah looking at Jack (Birch & Cole's cousin) as if to say...."is this how you roast a marshmallow?"
Sparkelers

Pimiquit Lighthouse July 5th

Interesting fact....it is the lighthouse on the Maine State Quarter



Noah and Papa

I love this picture. Papa and his grandson

The cousins found a cave



Noah got a Blueberry Pop....it was yummy

He looks like captain morgan with is leg up like that

Then we were off to the beach. This was another first for Noah that he could remember. We went to California when he was 9 months and he loved the beach then. This was probably one of the only days I was truly relaxed. He loved the beach.

catching crabs


Meanwhile in Tulsa....Maxi enjoying the computer ALL TO HIMSELF

In Maine...we went and ate dinner at this fabulous Lobster place.

Look at all that food.

Gorgeous view

Meanwhile in Tulsa...Maxi got to celebrate 4th of July on the 5th b/c Jason was working

He loved the pop-its



Noah and I left on the 6th. It was an extremely long day. 2 hour drive from the Lake House to Portland to catch the bus to Boston. That was another 2 hour bus ride. We arrived in Boston to catch what was supposed to be a 3 1/2 hour flight. It turned into a 5 hour flight because of weather in Chicago. Once in Chicago our flight left 45 minutes late...I'm just glad we were able to catch our flight. Another 2 hour plane ride from Chicago to Tulsa. We left the lake house at 11:30am and arrived home at 12:30am to this.......
Noah was such a trooper travelling. Thank you to Janna and Joey for making this adventure possible for Noah and I. We really did have a great time. Since being home, Max has stuck to me like glue. I am either having to hold him, hug him, kiss him, or be in the same room with him. Even though Max did really well while I was gone, I think he is afraid I am going to leave him again. Next time Max it will be your turn...I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails