Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camp Out!

Noah has been asking to go on a campout forever. Jason bought a tent and we set it up in the backyard. The boys did really well, all three of them. Jason and Max fell asleep first and then Noah. I on the other hand could not sleep. I guess as a mother to many things start running through your mind at the end of the day, outside, at night. Anyway, I started noticing lightning so I moved the fans onto the porch. Then I heard thunder so I went inside to check the weather. Looked like pretty big storms were going to come through. My mom called and said the storms would be there in about an hour. I thought since everyone was asleep we'd give it a try. I just laid there watching the lightning and then the wind started. It wasn't that bad I just finally decided it wasn't worth it when I knew my bed was only a few feet away. I couldn't leave them out there alone (even though Jason was there) so I woke everyone up and we went inside before the storm hit. As I laid Noah in bed he said to me "That campout was so much fun". I told him next time we would stay out there all night and he could wake up in the morning outside. I AM NOT A CAMPER PEOPLE. I will always try for my children to do something like this but I was ready to get into my own bed. Better luck next time. The boys had a great time!

Getting ready to campout. Daddy setting up the fans.

Boys playing in the tent (love the fan in the background, ha ha)



Maxi running around like a mad man
they turned into maniacs they were so excited about the tent



My Noah

Sweet max

Getting ready for bed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails