Thursday, June 17, 2010

The "Ants" have come and gone

Jason's Aunts came in town from Pittsburgh for a week. It was so great to see them. Poor Max though kept saying all week "I want to see them". I'd say who and he'd say "the ants". I'd say well there is one right there as I pointed to Lena. He just kept repeating "I want to see them". Poor guy looked for those ants all week and never found any.

Jason, Antoinette, Carmina, Lena, Lola, Tom

Helping Grampa open presents

Me, Aunt Antoinette, Aunt Lola

Ooooh cool tube that can be a sword. Grampa got a brand new golf club from the aunts

Happy 70th Birthday Grampa
Aunt Lena
Tom & Carmina

Sweet Maxi
cooking...and a lot of it. So much great food the week they were in town.
A sweet moment between Daddy and Max
Noah's magic show. Broc the magician b/c he likes brocolli. This is Noah's "Penny on the head" trick.
Now the coin in the napkin trick.
Applauds all around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails