Noah had his first soccer game. It started out a little rough. He walked in to a gym full of parents and other kids. It was entirely to loud for him. Hands over his ears and then he panicked when we told him it was time to go play. He started crying. After about 15 minutes of Jason and I trying everything to get him to play I took him aside - to a quiet area where we could talk. We had a heart to heart and I asked him what he was afraid of and he said "All the people". Once I explained that they weren't there watching him he seemed a little better. Finally after a few minutes he said "Okay mommy I will try". I almost started crying because he was just so sweet about the whole thing. He ended up going out there and having a ball - even scored 5 goals.
.JPG)
Go Team!
.JPG)
Noah and Luke on the same team
We had a double header. The green team was pretty good
We had a leg up on the Red Team since we had just practiced for 45 minutes before. This is Noah's first goal
Another goal!
.JPG)
Luke was always right there to congratulate him. They are so sweet together
.JPG)
taking a break
.JPG)
Good Game boys (and girls)
No comments:
Post a Comment