Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hallowzooeen

We took the boys to Hallowzooeen. The Tulsa Zoo has a week long trick-or-treat. We had a great time and Maxi did really well. Noah got a little "stared" of the Subway Sandwich and the big Scary Dude (you will see him in a photo below) He kept saying "it's time to go home" and "can we please go home". We did get lots of candy and had a great time once we convinced Noah Daddy would take care of him (see video)

Noah was so excited he tried to get himself dressed.

Happy Halloween



Getting ready to go into the zoo

Noah and Luke keeping track of each other


Daddy and Noah

Mommy and Max

The only family photo

Oh look I found candy

Big scary monster I was telling you about. No I didn't know he was behind me lurking

Aaah a sucker makes everything better

Yes another sucker makes things not so "stary"
The video: Daddy will always save the day



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails