Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween II

I took Noah to the Country Club Halloween Carnival with the Miller's. We ate dinner and played games. This night he wanted to be the chicken, but when we got there and people asked "So what are you?" Noah would say "A Pirate". Oh and he had his first experience going through a Buffet line. Let's just say we had to put a lot more on our plate than we needed to. What's this...touch, what's that...touch again. I would say Noah don't touch anything. Then he decided it would be fun to get under the table to play, I have two plates in my hand trying to stop him from getting under the table...it was quite comical.

I LIKE ICE CREAM WITH SPRINKLES

You can't see it but standing next to Noah is his friend Luke wearing a French Fry Costume. DARLING!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails