Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Saga Continues

It's funny when you tell your son..."C'mon Noah we are going to take a ride" and his response "are we going to go see Karen?". Karen is our real estate agent.

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR....We found the perfect house on Monday evening. We put in a solid offer and the listing agent "supposedly" couldn't get ahold of her buyers (they live in Florida). By noon on Tuesday another offer came to the table. The listing agent had to submit both offers at the same time - however she neglected to tell our agent she was the one writing the other offer. The sellers went, obviously, with the other offer. Basically we got screwed. So we are going out today to look at more houses. I have kinda fizzled out looking at houses. Not as much fun as it was in the beginning. Let me have my pity party until I find something else. I KNOW, I KNOW there is a reason why, we will find another perfect house, blah,blah,blah. Okay - so maybe luck will be on our side today? Or at least this weekend? Or next week?


P.S. Sorry I haven't posted pics of the boys I have house stuff on my mind. It's a long weekend surely I will capture a few.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails