Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I believe, I believe

WE GOT A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE!!! 3 weeks on the market. So, Jason and I don't go to church as often as we should and we both grew up Catholic. I had always heard about burying a St Joseph in the yard. He is sometimes referred to as the Patron Saint of Real Estate. Jason kept calling it hokey and didn't want to do it. I however wanted to believe that it could work. I went last Thursday and bought my St Joseph, buried him in my flowerpot in the front garden (upside down facing east), and said my prayer. Saturday morning we had a showing, they came back Monday night and we had the offer Tuesday. What makes me believe is because we had several other people look who said they loved it but never came back. So for anyone getting ready to sell their house just try it....but the key is to believe it can actually work.
So now, once we move, I will take my little St Joseph out and tell him thank you for helping us sell our house and hope that he will watch over us in our new home. We are putting in an offer on one this evening.
If everything goes as planned we are scheduled to close on our house June 24th. Not much time to pack and get everything done but I am ready!
Wish us luck everything runs smoothly. I will get some pics up of our possible new home when we go over for inspections

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails