We also went to the Miller's house and decorated Easter Eggs. Getting ready for the Easter Bunny. Every time I explain to Noah that the Easter Bunny is going to come and hide eggs he thinks it is the funniest thing he has ever heard. Can't quite understand the concept of a bunny hiding eggs. And why in the world would he bring him candy too. Yes I could by a book explaining it all and the "real" meaning behind Easter, but I like watching his little mind trying to work.
Nicole and I had to laugh....we didn't do a very good job preparing for the Egg Decorating. My mom always had everything ready to go to decorate. I thought, how hard can it be? Well, it isn't that hard if you have all of the ingredients (like vinegar). We just had water, which was fine but the boys were getting restless so we didn't even wait for the little things to dissolve. And then on top of that our eggs had just been hard-boiled so they weren't cold. Half the eggs were broken by the time we finished but they will still be good to eat. I guess you could call this "the learning year". We know what to do for next year when it really counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment