Thursday, December 27, 2007
Falling Behind
Sorry no posts for Christmas yet.....been busy and back at work. I hope to get them up this weekend. We had a wonderful Christmas and it looks like toys r us exploded in our already cramped living room. Noah loves his train table that Santa brought him. Max loves it too. He can't keep his hands off and keeps breaking the tracks. He is like Godzilla destroying the tiny train town. We had a busy few days. Christmas Eve was spent with family friends. They do a dirty Santa and I made out great - Fondue set and Manicure Gift Certificate, actually Jason got the Fondue Set and I begged him not to trade it out. The boys were wonderful and let Jason and I have a nice adult night. Christmas morning was spent at home opening our presents then we headed to my parents for more presents and breakfast. Back home for naps and for Jason and I to unload and open all the boxes of toys. Then over to Jason's parents for dinner. Prime Rib - delicious! I got my piece on my plate, mashed potatos, gravy, veggies....grabbing for the horseradish when MAX Projectile vomitted all over my meat, literally looked like he poured gravy perfectly on the meat. Ugh! Kind of lost my appetite (I understand this isn't necessarily the story you wanted to read about but it was pretty comical). All in all it was a wonderful christmas this year. Noah keeps wondering where Mr Poozle went (our elf on the shelf). We have to remind him he is with Santa and he will come back next year. Can't wait to see if he remembers him or not. I will post pictures soon. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Vomit steak sounds gooooooooooood. I loved the post. Almost mad eme cry when you said Noah was looking for Mr. Poozle. I am having a hard time even thinking of taking down our little trees. The kids love em. I thought if I dont put them up I dont have to get them down next year?! Hmmmmmmmm. Anyway glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas.
Cant wait to see pics.
Love/miss you guys,
-Us
Post a Comment