Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Days

Man it is HOT here. I feel sorry for the PGA goers. With me back at work now it is harder to find time to update the blog...so bear with me! Max is growing like a weed. I can't believe next Tuesday he will be 4 months. He is the happiest baby, never sleeps, but very happy. He loves for you to sit and talk to him or likes it when Jason puts on the 80's music channel and sings to him. He also loves to hold on to his feet(note to self, get a picture of that)
Last weekend was Aunt Janna's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We had fajitas and margaritas. We kept cool playing in the pool. And some random pics of the Noah and Max
(i'm tired i couldn't think of anything else to rhyme)




Molly - the licker

Aunt Janna with Noah and Max.
(I can't seem to get Noah to get in another picture with his brother)

Noah and Papa


OUR POOL......
Jump on in honey the water is nice

sure....there's plenty of room




Noah was to cramped. He got out


Noah playing....Max observing his every move

Hello Max

1 comment:

Shannon said...

awwwwww. Good update Jeri. I know its hard to update! Seems to get away from you huh? Well at least youre good at it and do it at least weekly. The pics are great. Esp the one of Jason in the pool. Was that custom built? ;)
Be cool,
Us down south

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails