I love Noah will all my heart and couldn't live my life without him...BUT...we are hitting the terrible two's I think??? After talking to my mother I am even more convinced he is definately my child. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and VERY stubborn. When he gets fixed on something you can not change his mind. He is going to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it. I actually told my mother "Oh God, I am in trouble". Noah is still saying No but it has become more defiant. It isn't just a no but a NO, NO daddy momma. Yes, he says both of our names and points his little finger at us. He will always have to have the last word, which just isn't going to work, b/c I always have to have the last word. Aaah, I take a deep breath and remind myself he is almost 2 and hopefully this is just a phase. As I can hear my mother laughing in the back of my head. His other latest is to run from you when you try to get him to do something - at daycare he even tried to run and hide. I think he learned that from Skittles, b/c every morning she runs and hides under the bed when it is time for us to leave. I think once Noah realizes I am mad he continues to run faster because stopping just isn't a good choice to make. Oh well what are you going to do but smile.
They are both about the same age in this picture - they really don't look that much alike.
.JPG)
Noah on top/Max on bottom
1 comment:
Just wait for 2 and 1/2....it just gets better!
Post a Comment