Monday, July 16, 2007

Time flies when your having fun

It is time for me to go back to work. Tomorrow is my first day back. Max will be 12 weeks. Wow - how time flies! Jason and I aren't quite ready for the daycare payment with 2 kids, but we will make it work. Max went to Lena's for his first full day today and did really well. I think it will be good for Noah to go back full time as well. He had been home with me the last 3 weeks on Thursday and Friday just for a break in paying daycare while I was on Maternity. It did help! Last Wednesday I had surgery on my gums. OUCH!! By Sunday the left side of my face had completely swollen - the Doc called in some steroids and a stronger antibiotic. Amazing what a change in Meds can do. I feel like I can actually show my face tomorrow at work. I wish I had done this 3 weeks ago. But oh well you live and learn. Pics from the past week. We took Noah to Incredible Pizza on Friday. Didn't much care for it. He liked the little ski ball machine and so Jason won him enough tickets to get a rubber ball, woohoo - more crap we don't need. I will keep you posted on how it is going back at work! By the way - I have sold lots of Diaper Cakes! Not enough to quite my job, but it has been fun doing it!



Noah playing with Daddy's Fire Helmet. It was so heavy it about knocked him over

I do not like the choo choo!

Throwing balls is more my style

And cheating at the game - just crawl on up there and put them in the hole - you'll get more tickets that way!

Daddy and Noah - taking a break from wrestling





Classic Noah Face and my precious Max figuring out he can entertain himself!

BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE BEAUTY QUEEN!
All I can say is "Now I will never be a teen model"
Seriously I am even hotter in person. This picture does it no justice. I was yellow, black and blue all over. It almost looks like I have yellow highlighter on one side and was in a horrible fall or something on the left with bruising from my eye to my chin. Ridiculous. It is actually much better and I can actually smile now. So that is improvement in less than 24 hours.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You're still beautiful Jeri. :) I actually think this pic is quite cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails