I think you are to big dad.....you stuck?
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Noah's new bedtime fun
Okay so here's the low down. We had our usual bedtime story and then kisses good night. Noah is usually very good at not getting out of bed....Not anymore.....I heard some unusual noises coming from his room when I went in and turned on the light he wasn't in bed, I heard a little snicker and realized he was under Max's crib, in the dark playing. Out comes Skittles, which I believe was the whole reason he got out of bed...she lured him to come play. He found his glow in the dark ball under there and decided it was fun times. Well, it wasn't an isolated incident he did it again tonight.....he has discovered his freedom and he is going to take full advantage of it now. Time to turn into "SuperNanny" and use her rules of bedtime. It was really cute though and Jason joined in the fun as you can see. My sweet boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep em on their toes Noah.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Post a Comment