Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Last Day at Little Gym

So Noah had his last day at The Little Gym a few weeks ago. I didn't realize they would have a little "ceremony" where the kids stood on a podium and got a ribbon. So I didn't take my camera (idiot). Nicole did take some pictures for us. Noah still never really grasped the concept of participating in group activities but overall I think he enjoyed going and running around every week. By the last day he was able to walk across the balance beam with help (which on the first day he was terrified of) I guess he did learn something. Never did figure out how to hang from the bars though. Poor guy I think his fingers are to short to wrap around it.



Noah and Luke enjoying a snack

Luke is thinking, "Back away from my crackers lady"

1 comment:

Shannon said...

awwww. the pics are cute Jeri. Love the new photos of Max. Can't wait to meet these kids. Noah's a hoot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails