Monday, June 4, 2007

6 weeks

Well we have survived 6 weeks. Max is getting better. The last couple of days he has been on a better schedule. He is pretty colicky in the evening but after his 9:30 bottle he will sleep about 5 hours. I am still on the couch with him but hoping to sleep in my bed again very soon. I'll let you know how that is going next week.
Big thank you to Janna, Nicole and Mom for hosting a wonderful "Sip N See" this past Saturday. We got Lots and lots of diapers. Jason and I had to rearrange closets to fit everything. Thanks to all our friends for donating to the "Phillips boys". We will go through these pretty quick I am sure. As good as I am about taking pictures and updating this blog I took only 2 pictures at the shower. I got busy chatting. Oh well it was a great time and Max slept the entire time. He was spoiled with everyone holding him.

One of the only pics from the shower

Noah and Aunt Janna

The water was to cold to get in. Noah just splashed around

CHEESE!

I didn't do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails