Okay mom we get the picture, this is funny....can I take these off now???
So Noah and I ventured to the zoo by ourselves on Saturday. It was a little difficult since I couldn't let him out of the stroller. I couldn't keep up with him when I did. So, we walked around for about an hour looking at what animals were out. Note: the Llama was the only one we saw up close. Then we went home and played in the backyard. Okay so please don't look at our field of "wild flowers" as I like to call them. This spring our goal is to fix up the backyard for Noah - He LOVES to play outside.
Noah's point of view
This sucks - I want out of this stroller!
Aaahhh - my backyard.
Thanks mom for letting me out of the stroller
Lookin at the doggies on the other side
and we're off...again
Sunday Mornings. We love to watch Baby Bach
(Okay so we like any Baby Einstein anytime of day or night)
Wait, no pictures - my hair is a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment