Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tick, Tick, Tick

I know I still have like 4 1/2 weeks left - but after going to the Dr on Monday we are all thinking Max will make his arrival a little earlier, which would be FINE with me. I am a 3 and 80%, from the ultrasound Doc said he is in the right position. Now we all know how unpredictable little ones can be, so for my sake and my sanity let's hope he comes around the 3rd week in April. That will give him more time to "cook" and me more time to get some things done. Bags are packed and ready to go though - that's my obsessive compulsive behavior more than nesting.

Noah is going through a BIG "NO" phase. From the second he wakes up in the morning everything is "no". And when he gets in trouble, he tells me "no, no" before I can even say it to him. So does this mean I use the word entirely to much? I didn't think I overused it but he sure says it a lot. I have a feeling he is going to be the one that will have to get the last word in every time. Even 30 minutes after he gets in trouble he is still pointing and tell me "no, no". Quite comical really. Maybe I can capture that on video some day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails