Tuesday, January 9, 2007

January 9th

Noah has just gone down for the night. I've been listening to him in his crib playing. He actually said what sounded like "I nigh nigh" with a big grin - this is HUGE! Loves to say "Daddy" but no mommy yet :)
It is amazing that he was ever this small. He has grown and changed so much in this last year. It just completely amazes me! I can't wait to see who Max will resemble and what personality traits he will have. Noah can be so serious and loves to play independently (as long as you are in the same room). I look forward to the arrival of Max and enjoying the first's again. Although I am still experiencing a lot of toddler 1st with Noah, it will be nice to relive the "baby 1st" - smile, laugh, crawling, steps, etc. Pregnancy has been significantly better this go around. Maybe it's because Noah keeps me so occupied I don't sit and think about it every waking moment. I usually enjoy the kicks once I lay down for the night.

THENPic from 11-15-05













NOW Pic from November 2006

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Man, what a cutie! Love the work shirt. Big package on its way to your house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails