So Jason had his first 2 Alarm Fire. Which essentially means he was called to a fire on his day off. We got a phone call at 4 am calling all the "C" Platooners back in to assist....Pretty Exciting. Luckily no one was hurt and it was an abondoned building downtown. It was however, one of the coldest nights this winter and during the worst ice storm. 
MY HERO!


MY HERO!

1 comment:
Way to go Jason! Dang, that's one big fire and it looks freeeeeezing! I'm glad nobody got hurt. I hate to say this but I think you know what I mean...sometimes fires are pretty in a sense. I mean not if it's someone's house or business. Vacant place, I think I might be able to say this. Anyway I like how you can see the tip of the downtown building (the one with the gree top) in the background. Jst a wacky thought.
~Shannon
Post a Comment