Max turned 5 April 24th. He has grown up so much this past year. It's hard to believe - where has the time gone? It goes by way too fast. He had his party at Tulsa World of Gymnastics with a pirate theme and since it was 10:30 in the morning he asked all his friends to wear their pajamas. Pirate Donuts, party favors were Tshirts I made with jolly rogers, compass, and treasure maps (and I didn't get a picture of any of it....boo!)
Birthday Boy!
Acting silly
The neighborhood men enjoying some man time (Fareed, Jim, & Eric)
Riley
Brody
You go Eric!
Abby Miller hammin' it up!
Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
I made t-shirts for Jason and I just like the kids got. I added bows to the girls and eye patches to the boys
Max's favorite present. Treasure box and stuffed animal from Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment