So Noah has lots to say about Grampa's death. He is a kind little boy who worries about his Nonni -
1. "Nonni you should get remarried so you won't be lonely" - The day after. And Max's response was "You should get a pet"
2. "Here Nonni I made you a grampa so you won't be lonely" - out of any material he can find
3. "When I grow up I'm going to be a scientist and invent a machine that brings people back from Heaven so they won't be dead anymore"
4. "I think when you die you stay the same age forever. So Grampa died old and if I die, say at like 16, then I'd stay 16 forever"
5. "They melted Grampa" - about being cremated
6. "I think Grampa just died cuz he was old"
7. "I'm going to miss Grampa. He taught me lots of things. He taught me about magnetism and gravity"
My sweet, curious little boy. I'm sure there will be many more things to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment