Death sucks! That's my new motto. It doesn't matter how it happens it is hard no matter what. We lost a great man on February 24th, 2012. Grampa loved his boys, his grandchildren, his daughter-n-laws, his friends and most of all his wife. He would give you the world and tell you all about it in the process...whether you wanted to hear it or not. He knew everything and loved talking politics, religion and anything else controversial that would cause an up rise. He loved to tease the kids and it made me so angry but I'm going to miss that the most.
Thomas Alden Phillips died unexpectedly Friday afternoon. We love you Grampa and the boys miss you terribly. Noah's reaction has been good. He's confused and misses you already. Everything out of his mouth right now "I wish Grampa could see this". Max is just glad that you won't be scaring him anymore. He misses you too but just doesn't understand why. I miss you for everything you did that bugged me. I didn't say it enough but I really did love you Tom! and Jason is going to miss his father and teacher. It's been a shock and we will get through this.
A little prayer -
Angel of God,
My guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
and rule and guide.
1 comment:
So very sorry for your family's loss.
Post a Comment