Sunday, February 21, 2010

Humdinger

One day Noah was singing this song over and over. I thought it was some new song they learned at school. I really can't decipher the words or what he is saying. I thought I would look it up online with what words I could tell. Found nothing. Then I called a girlfriend who used to be a music teacher, thought maybe she would know. She wasn't familiar with it. It was driving me nuts I couldn't figure out the words to the song. The next day I asked his daycare teacher what song it could be. She had no idea either until her assistant, Ms Meagan, said "Oh, I think it's the song from the musical cash register". Well no wonder I couldn't find the words. We will never know what he is really saying while singing this song. But it's a catchy tune

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails