Sunday, April 19, 2009

Max Birthday Party

YOU'RE INVITED (I was pretty proud of my home-made invites)





Instead of cake or cupcakes we had donuts made!

I used the same paper as the invites to decorate the table cloth

Little stick ponies, bandanas and hats for party favors



The birthday boy



Got kind of shy when everyone was singing to him



his bestest friends - Presley, Luke and Abby





big brother helping him open his presents

Thanking daddy for a great day

Jump-o-lene from Aunt Janna. It's great



I wanted Noah to put his arm around Max - Max is looking at me saying "What? - I don't understand"

Max got a new little shaving kit for the bathtub

2 comments:

Julie said...

I heart the birthday donuts! And the Noah and Max. How supremely adorable!

Shannon said...

You did a great job on the invites Jeri! Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails