I have mixed emotions about this place we went to this weekend. It's a "wildlife sanctuary" about an 1 1/2 from Tulsa. It's really a drive through zoo and then a walk through petting zoo. The drive thru was really cool and the animals were plentiful and would walk right up to the window of the car. However, I felt sorry for those not roaming but in their cage - the cages were way to small! the animals in the petting zoo were kind of raggedy. And I think what bothered me is you could buy bread to feed them but I saw people feeding them cheetos. That's just not right. Regardless, we had a great family day

Max asleep before we even get there.

Noah watching a movie

Daddy concentrating on driving

We let the boys out of their seats while we drove through the "safari" so they could get a better view.

\

The llama came to say hello to Noah


Big fat pig

Noah feeding the little goats

The sweetest little monkey - chloe


The monkey liked Jason the best


Feeding the camel.
Best Friends Video:
Jeri and the monkey and a glimpse at Noah's boo-boo - he fell in the gravel
1 comment:
"Oh dont eat that!" lol
Great pics and video.
Shannon
Post a Comment