Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is how we roll......

In style!

Golden Girl finally died! We got her fixed enough to get to the car lot and they actually gave me money for a trade in (I couldn't believe it). Anyway, the station wagon died the day before our 5th Wedding Anniversary. So.....Thank you Jason for my new MiniVan for our Anniversary! I can only imagine what I will got on our tenth if I got this for my fifth????? Jason didn't think a bow was necessary since we were together when we purchased it!
Specs: 04 Honda Odyssey with only 23k miles - ya that's what I said. Dvd player for the kids - b/c you can't ever have enough entertainment in the car. Power sliding doors - b/c it's just so hard to pull the handle and open them (actually this will be a lifesaver on rainy days). My only draw back it's so roomy in the back if the kids drop something I can't reach back and grab it. That's when I just turn the tv up louder and say watch your movie we'll get your drink, toy, lovee, paci or whatever when we get to where we are going!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Uh to the person in the white mini van, your car is ready.
I LOVE it! When I get to Tulsa we're for sure pimpin' in this. Look out Brookside!

Amanda said...

I have to admit I am a mini-van mom, too. I hate it most of the time- but the practical side of me wins. As for the roomy part- just wait 'till your boys can unbuckle themselves....try chasing your kid around the car....so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails