Monday, September 15, 2008

The longest 11 days

We made it 11 days with the new Church daycare and I had to pull the boys out. It was so hard leaving them crying every day. Noah started off really well but it got worse and worse as the days went by. So bad they had to call us to come get him b/c they couldn't console him. There were so many things wrong with this place that I can't even begin to describe (I am being a little over dramatic). Now granted my children weren't being abused by any means and the people seemed nice it just wasn't a fit for our family. I was lucky to find another home daycare for Noah. I think the smaller more intimate setting is what he likes. He needs routine and the church didn't have that as far as we could tell. Today was his first day and his behavior and mood was much better when I picked him up. Maxi in the meantime is back at Lena's until we find a spot for him closer to home. It was nice today to be able to drop them both off and not feel guilty that I was leaving them at a place they clearly didn't want to be.

2 comments:

The Best Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Have you looked into the Hope Center? It is behind the apartments at 169 and 81st. It is very structured- most Union teachers send their kids there....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails