So we made it. There is a lot to do and unpack but we are getting there slowly. I found my camera cord so hopefully by Monday or Tuesday I can get pictures posted. LOTS to post. We had a great 4th of July. After moving all day Jason and I had the grandparents over to celebrate. We were able to see a great Fireworks show right from our front porch. We should have watched them from our bedroom window with the lights out - we wouldn't have been eatin by all the mosquitos. Noah kept calling them "nutcrackers" instead of firecrackers. He came running across the lawn - "Those are loud nutcrackers". The boy is hysterical. We had some small little flower things we could do in the driveway. They lit up for 2 seconds and Noah seemed very disappointed. He did like the sparklers though. They lasted longer. All in all it was a great evening. We were exhausted but it will soon be over, right? I am ready for bed so more in the next few days.
PS - We love our new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment