We moved out of our home over the weekend and have moved in with the in-laws until we close on our new house July 3rd. Poor Noah is so confused and keeps asking to go home, he actually says "can we pllleeease go home" Just like that, it breaks my heart. He has been sick this week which I think has made it even harder on him. I have a bunch of pictures to post but can't find my connector to hook up the digital camera. So just imagine how adorable my children are (lol). As soon as we get moved and somewhat settled i will post more pics. In the meantime you just get words to read....Oh, and the latest Noahism:
Noah: Excuse me
Me: Excuse me what, I didn't hear anything (he always says excuse me for burps and toots)
Noah: I burped by my pee pee
Me: What?
Noah: I burped by my pee pee
Me: LOL
If you haven't figured it out he farted.....oh the innocence of children
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment