Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ahhh the blessing of a Parrot

So Noah has been picking up some bad habits from Daddy (ok, mommy too - probably more from Mommy than Daddy but that is beside the point). Last night we sat down for dinner, I gave Noah a spoon hoping to help him scoop up his corn as opposed to a fork. I watched him struggle with one spoonful he got it up to his lips and the corn fell off. He tried again. On the third try he put his spoon down, sighed and said "I need a fork Damn It!". It was the funniest thing I think I have ever heard my little parrot say.....I was impressed he used it in the correct context. It took everything I had not to laugh. I got up from the table, mentioned that was a bad word (as he repeats, ya that's a bad word) and got him his fork. Oh how I love him!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WHAT!? omg, I wonder where he got that from? Surely you havent said damnit around him! Jeri?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails